cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is the best transaction code/program used for knowing the tcodes executed by user(count) in GRC/ECC for the last 1 year.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know that a particular user has executed which tcodes for how many times(count).The data should be as old as one year.Is there any tcode/program or a spool report which I can extract in the system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejaswy,

If you have had the sync job GRAC_ACTION_USAGE_SYNC running for the last year in the GRC system, then this is a simple report from GRC NWBC --> Reports & Analytics --> "Action Usage by User, Role, and Profile" under the Security Reports heading.  You can use selection criteria for, Action Usage Date (is earlier than/between) (today's date), report by: User, Report Type: All (tcodes).

The report format "Summary" gives you the User/Tcode/Execution count numbers that you are looking for.

Regards,

Ken

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

therefore you can use the action usage report. Data is stored in table GRACACTIONUSAGE.

It's required that the program to fetch data ran frequently.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

I have tried it but it showing data for only last 2 weeks.I want data for the last 1 year.I have tried various tcodes like STAD,STAT,S_BCE_68001398 etc.But it is showing limited data.

Regards,

Tejaswy