SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fund Center Issue in Purchase Order

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

My issue is related to Integration between MM and FM.

My PO is created with Valuated material. As a standard process when any material is received (GRN) free of cost from the vendors, since field UMSON is ticked, then as a standard behavior, system should make this material as non valuated with no accounting impact. But in my case, system is asking for Fund Center.. Why?

Please advise the correction.

Thanks

Syed Zia Abbas

5 REPLIES 5

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When PSM-FM is active, system might ask for FM assignment, even if no FM document is to be created. Try and provide this data (via FMDERIVE) and see if there was any impact in FM tables.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Dear Eli

Even in FMDERIVE I need to know the unique identification for FOC item so that can write the derivation rule? Movement type and GL is not unique to FOC.

Regards

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is FM document behind this action, then yes. If it's just a 'dummy' assignment, then it should not be that important.

0 Kudos

No FM document is relevant here. So just a dummy FC will do.

Do you have any workaround for this?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can read UMSON field from the date which arrives to COBL structure? Then, you can base a rule in FMDERIVE on this information.