Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post pin code as profit Center @ FICA document

former_member261786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking an FQEVENT to call Pin code from business master data to posting at fica document level.

Could you someone suggest to complete my requirement please.

Regards,

Hari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Not sure why you require to update Pin code with the profit center.

Profit center can have a huge impact once its hits the FI-GL and CO-PA (if impelmented).

Can you let me know the broader rqmt. as to what you want to achieve.

Moreover, in FICA document, Profit center can be at the BP item (DFKKOP) as well at the GL Item

(DFKKOPK).. which once are you planning to update?

Thanks

Amlan

former_member261786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for the quick response, we are implementing PSCD Tax and revenue management, where client is maintaining each pin code as individual profit center in existing system.

To map this data into FICA (PSCD) posting document level, we want to input same.

I am looking into map at both (DFKKOP) as well at the GL Item.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Hari

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You can use event 0061 for retreving the Pin code and place it in the FICA document.

Morover, for payments on account or down payments, you can event 0114 for derives the account assignment of a profit center.

As per standard SAP, Posting Area 310 is used for setting an alternate Profit center.

However, the proift center set at event 0114 will supercede the one set at posting area 310.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

former_member261786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

we tried to update profit center using 0061 event to retrieve and update.

As per technical team update, this specific event could not able to update standard Profit Center field while posting.

Do we have alternate option to done this?

Regards,

Hari

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by 'update' profit center?  You can use profit centers which are already existing, not new ones.  And event 61 should enable that.

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Maybe you can make use of events 1102 and 1108.

In 1102 you have FKKOP structure so you can check the BP details in database and modify proft centre acordingly in FKKOP structure.

And 1108 is used to modify FKKOPK sutructure. Problem with 1108 is, you wouldn't have BP number here anyways. So, maybe you can use memory_ID where BP number will be stored and will be captured from 1102. You will then read the memory ID in 1108. Have a try.

Regards,

Bodhisattwa

former_member261786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi William,

we are treating each pin code as profit center, we have created same list of profit centers.

we thought EK02 assignment for multiple profit centers will be problem to manage.

So based on region structure i.e pin code, we want to update pin code as profit center at FICA document level.

Hope this can help you to suggest something more.

Regards,

Hari 

former_member261786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Boda,

Thanks for inputs, will check this and get back you.

Regards,

Hari

Answers (0)