Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't stop report /SDF/HANA_ERP_SIZING

former_member284785
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I launch the report /SDF/HANA_ERP_SIZING in background but this jobs take some resource and I need to stop it so I cancel the job but in se38 say that the job are still running but nothing in SM37 or in SM50.

And this continues to take resources on the system.

Do you already have this problem and how fix it ?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

GrahamNewport
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Johan,

not had the problem but if it is not visible in SM50 then you either have

1. A user/report just in shared memory but that's unlikely as it would just be using some ram and only visible in memory blocks. Fixable by a restart hopefully.

2. A user/report running as a PID at the OS which has lost its WP and gone rogue. You can kill the PID to get rid of.

former_member284785
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I do a restart of the instance and OS this Week-End, th e system is ok ( not important use of ram ) but the program is always in process. I don't understand that can be possible.

Regards

GrahamNewport
Explorer
0 Kudos

If you are seeing this as a batch job then select the job in SM37 and choose the check job option from the menu. It is just a bad entry in TBTCO and the check will clear this.

If this is a process running at the OS I would not know how it was started unless it was via batch. Processes do not survive a restart of the OS so it must be being triggered again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I had the similar problem. Only solution was to use SE16 for table INDX.

Seach for entries like:area: QX, ID: HANA_SIZING_COM...(step_numer)

If allowed delete entry  Then Icon returns to "green". Be sure that no OS-process is running.

Solution at own risk.

Answers (0)