cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why there is a difference beween delivered quantity and confirmed quantity?

sallyxu-cn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PPexpert,

Please kindly let me know what delivered and confirmed quantity are in process order

In CODI you can see the gap between delivered and confirmed quantity.

Please share with me the definition so I am able to get the actual quantity FG produced.

Thank you,

Sally

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Some times user might be confirming but not posted goods movement.You can check report COGI and can verify the pending ones.Was there any reversals of confirmations done by your user?

Hope report COOIS or CO14 can help you about confirmations.Regarding goods moment posted against process order you can check report MB51 also.

If still having problem please refer SAP Note: 1352231.

Regards,

Pardhu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

the confirmed quantity comes from the yield define on the confirmation,while the delivered quantity is the goods movement posted with the receipt.

If the gods receipt is not posted during the confirmation or if one of the goods receipts movements fails, then you can have such difference.

MY suggestion to you is to check the movements posted for this order.

Regards

Caetano

sallyxu-cn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

The quantity in Good movement (MB51) is the same as the delivered quantity.

We still can not figure out the difference between the delivered quantity and confirmed quantity.

In Confirmation, there seems no batch No. that we can compare with that in GR (101).

Thank you,

Sally

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sally

This is correct, the delivered quantity is the sum of goods movements, while the confirmed quantity is the yield from the confirmation and they represent different things.

You can see the confirmation yield on transaction CORT.

Regards
Caetano