cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Factsheet - Search Objects Connectors Language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually, I am configuring SAP Fiori Factsheet - G/L Account, and at the time of the search in the SAP Fiori Launchpad in Spanish language, the search object connectors display names with the technical description; but when I connect in English language, all is OK.

How I can fix this?

Best regards,

Johnny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob,

In this screen I can't change the data; but I found the solution, go to the Modeler

I Selected the language, navigated in the models tree and updated the translations. All changes are in a transport.

Regards,

Johnny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Upgrade all texts but still appears in the application ... other ideas?

Regards,

NickSYYang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Johnny,

I am trying exactly same thing like you to give texts to a language other than English, but my edit button is disable. I think I already have enough permission. Do you know what is missing with my account or settings? Many thanks.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Please read the post of the Nov 19, 2015 8:54 PM, and restart the server,

Regards,

Johnny

NickSYYang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Johnny,

Thanks, I just realize that you did translation for categories...etc. And I am trying to do is to translate label text into Indonesian in the FactSheet App.

Kind Regards,

Nick

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hvzv
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

How can we move the create the connectors in quality & prod system, is there way to transport the connectors?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johnny,

Not entirely sure, but it looks like you can translate the search connectors themselves in the ESH_COCKPIT by highlightning your search connector and press edit.

Hope this helps.