SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field USERDIM in funds management

former_member246680
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There is no documentation on how to use the field USERDIM in funds management. Kindly explain how this field is used and in what scenarios. The information I have is it is available for users but it is certainly not in used in SAP. I take it that it should only be used as an enhancement.

Regards

Jordan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's mainly usage is confined to BL (Budgetary Ledger). Mostly, for some specific FM configuration for US, German or Spanish governments. BADI FMPU_R_USERDIM is used to fill it.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's mainly usage is confined to BL (Budgetary Ledger). Mostly, for some specific FM configuration for US, German or Spanish governments. BADI FMPU_R_USERDIM is used to fill it.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for your response. My requirement is to use it to cater for an extra account assignment in FM-BCS. I have not any documentation on this and it is new to me. Could you kindly assist with any links to documentation. Would it work for this requirement outside the countries you have mentioned?

Regards

Jordan

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I believe, we spoke about it in another thread... Whether you can use this field for this purpose without any 'collateral' damage, I cannot tell you and I doubt if you find any reliable documentation on this. You can try and test it; that's the only way.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Eli.