cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Error Index: 0, Size: 0" to login in SAP BO Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I gonna begin to develop webi mobile reports. I have a problem: when an common user try to logon in SAP BO Mobile app in an iPad, occurs the pop-up message error "Error Index: 0, Size: 0". If this user is an administrator user, this problem doesn't occurs. So, I believe that problem is about the "User Security and Access Levels" configuration in CMC.

I have some mobile samples reports, and those reports are assigned to the "Mobile" category. The administrators users can access this reports and navigate normally by the app in iPad, the non administrators users don't, the error occurs:

I assigned the access level "Full Control" for the user group "Everyone" in the User Security of application SAP BusinessObjects Mobile in CMC:

The access level "Full Control" has the rights of SAP BO Mobile:

The common users tested has the access to this reports and category. This was tested by BI Launch Pad. In BI Launch Pad the common users can view and refresh the mobile reports.

What security and access level configuration is necessary to allow the users to use de SAP BO Mobile App?

Only to confirm: if I put the common user in the Administrator group, this user can access the reports by iPad normally. I want to know the rights necessary to use the SAP BO Mobile app.

Thanks for all

Gustavo Oliveira

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gustavo:

Please see this thread:

Ashutosh recommends opening an incident with SAP Support on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy!

Wasn't necessary to open a SAP Incident. The solution was this note: 1836197 - MOB00082 index:0, Size:0 in SAP BI Mobile App when using a non administartor group member

I was sure that problem was a security configuration, because if the user is assigned to a Administrator group, this error message didn't occur.

Before to use reports mobile I removed all access to Public and Personal Categories in my environment, because we didn't use Categories. I allowed all users to access to "Public Categories" (because the category Mobile is necessary for mobile reports), however I forgot to allow the "Personal Categories" also. After to read this SAP Note 1836197, I saw which permissions is necessary to use mobile reports, and I allowed the access to "Personal Categories". That was the solution.

Best regards,

Gustavo Oliveira

Answers (0)