cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

APO Community,

I am having difficulty getting the alert monitor to appropriately determine alerts.  My scenario is as follows.

1. I have created a PPDS and SDP application profile.  Note I have assigned an item and location variant to the PPDS profile and assigned SNP planning book and data view to the SDP application profile.

2. I have assigned the PPDS application profile to an overall profile.  Note primary planning version and relative time interval have been applied to overall profile and the overall profile is assigned to my user.

3. When triggering the "Redetermine Alerts" macro button, alerts generate as expected with no problems.

4. However, once I assign the SDP application profile to the overall profile along with the PPDS profile, no alerts are displayed when triggering the "Redetermine Alerts" macro button.  It is quite strange because the alerts are displayed as expected in the product view /SAPAPO/RRP3, but no longer in alert monitor /SAPAPO/AMON1.

I have seen in other forums other users have this same problem, but no useful solution has been provided.

Best Regards,

Jeremy

Business Process Architect, Supply Chain Systems

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,

Did you try only for SDP application profile? Is this happening in productive environment or in test/development also? Also check below SAP note

1991527 - Alerts not displayed in AMON1 due to new selection ID gener.

Apart from this cross-check SAP notes in SAP support portal. Type "alert not displayed sdp" and you will see various notes. As we are not aware on which version etc. you are, I would recommend you to first go through these notes.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

I thank you for your response.  When applying only the SDP application profile I also receive no results.  It is possible my selection criteria on the SDP profile is not broad enough to capture candidate data, but I know the PPDS profile should generate results.  When applying both SDP and PPDS profile I would expect to see results at least for the PPDS output.

Also note I am observing this activity both in our productive and quality systems.  The scenario I referenced above was from our quality system, but I just replicated the profiles in our productive system and observed same issue.  We use APO SCM 7.0.

Best Regards,

Jeremy

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jeremy,

Have you checked mentioned SAP note? The note is valid for 7.0 depending upon your version. Also check other SAP notes. I don't have system as of now to check whether it's just in your system or happening in mine also (though I re-call it should give results).

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

I am unable to view the link you provided.  It prompts me for username and password and my site access appears to be insufficient.  Is it another posting ID?  I searched the community search engine for this ID and received no results.

Jeremy

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jeremy,

You need to have valid user ID and password for support portal. Check with your IT team or within your group if someone has this. Without this you can't see the same.

Home | SAP Support Portal

Though another way is to go in SNOTE transaction and download this note to check the content (in development environment if you have authorization) but this will not give visibility for other notes.

Regards

Rahul