Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting.key-cash allocation Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts 

There is field in Billing Document, Accounting.key-cash allocation  

Can any body tell me how the Accounting.key-cash allocation field is activated in billing document BV.

If i want to Suppress the field Accounting.key-cash allocation how can

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

Thanks for Reply.

Actually we have a scenario called retails sales. in that we have Copied BV and renamed it as ZRF2. the problem is we are getting, while doing invoice with reference to Delivery

Delivery type LF cannot be invoiced with billing type ZRF2. i have checked Copying controls it was not mapped.

i am trying to find any copy control related to BV.

i couldn't find it. so i have a doubt that if i create copying controls manually that field which we are discussing is that also will be copied or i need to do some routine ?

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The standard cash sales process is order-related, so I would not expect to see entries for BV in VTFL, but in VTFA. There is a special logic in 002 routine for cash sales that checks whether order quantity = billing quantity deviates from goods issue guantity and raises an error in case of such discrepancy.

Are you supposed to set up order-related or delivery-related process for these retails sales? What item categories you are using?

Check the VOFA settings for ZRF2 - whether you have cash allocation key maintained there. If you really need to use delivery-related billing, it might make sense to use the settings from LF/F2 as a reference and adjust based on your business requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply ...

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not really understand what you mean by suppressing the cash allocation field - please be more specific what exactly you aim to achieve.

In a standard system for billing type BV the cash allocation key EVV is maintained (transaction VOFA) and based on that account key you determine the actual account to post to (in VKOA).