Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Add fields in Attachment for Proxy to Mail Scenario

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a scenario proxy to mail in which I'm getting.

XML as an attachment after adding some bean.

Now I wanted to get some fields in the output attachment for which I'm not giving any values while triggering.

In my structure I have some fields Subject ,To ,from ,Reply_to,content_Type
I want this also in attachment as tags.

Thanks and Regards,

Kamal S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Kamal.

You can get some fields in attachment and change attachment  in operation mapping using Java-mapping and Dynamic Configuration or you can write your own Bean like that .

Here is examples how to work with attachments in Java mapping

Java is the best way in you scenario.

Best Regards,

Vladimir

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Vladimir,

I have same source and Target Structures. I have done the mapping One to One.

Now in the attachment, According to the client requirement Subject ,To ,from ,Reply_to,content_Type Tags are required.

Now I don't have these Tags in attachment, I know Java Mapping is One way to achieve this, but i don't have that much knowledge on Java Mapping.

Can you please provide me, How to do Java Mapping end to end if possible the Java Code for this requirement with Screenshots or any document.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Kamal S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Kamal.

Here is examples of Java Mapping:  Java Mapping for PI 7.1 using Abstract transformation class

Java Mapping Step by Step - Ruslim Chang

Beginners guide to Java mapping using DOM parser in SAP XI - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Google

You need some development tool to build java project like NWDS or NetBeansIDE or IntelliJ IDEA and import .jar file in ESB as Imported Archive.

I really want to help you, but I have not much time to make complete Java Code for your mapping.

Former Member