Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Business Download Tool

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I tried follow this blog to download my KPI entities but was getting error when click the download button.

I have assigned the required role and package privilege to the user.

Anyone have idea regarding this error?

Thanks.

Regards,

-Ben-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member113639
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you assign the object privileges for sap.hba.r.sb.transp.db::TRANSP_CHECK & sap.hba.r.sb.transp.db::TRANSP_LOG to the user.

Regards

Murali

former_member188396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone have resolved the issue? I am also getting the same error.

I have got these object previlages but still the same error.

-Bhavik

former_member113639
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you assigned the SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_MODELER, SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_RUNTIME, SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_TRANSPORT roles. The runtime and transport role is mandatory.

I also assigned package privileges to the packages under sap.hba.r.sb.transp

Regards

Murali

former_member188396
Participant
0 Kudos

I have assigned all three roles and also the package.

Cleared the browser cache and tried again. Still giving the same error.

BTW, for Object previlages, I have Select check box. Do we need all check boxes selected?

-Bhavik

former_member113639
Participant
0 Kudos

For the object privileges I have selected "select, insert and update" for all the object privileges.

former_member188396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It just resolved by selecting Insert and Update options on those two object previlages.

Thank you guys.

-bhavik

former_member113639
Participant
0 Kudos

Glad that fixed the issue. Please mark the question as answered as this will benefit others.

former_member188396
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I would glad to make as Answered, but it has to be done by Yen Shen who opened the discussion.

-Bhavik

former_member188396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murli,

I am importing it to another system and found that all these files were inactive in source system. so, I have to activate in order to move.

I could activate all except hdbti file. I believe, when I try to activate it is trying to load the data in source system and due to duplicate entries it is giving error.

And if I do not activate it, I am not able to export through DU.

Am I missiing anything here?

-Bhavik

former_member188396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone let me know how to resolve this issue? I am able to download it and then put it in the package specified in the same development system. But, I can't add it in the Delivery Unit untill KPI.hdbti file is activated. When I activate it, it gives errors as data already there in the Dev system and gives Key violation error.

-Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavik,

Were you able to do this transport process successfully?

I am also trying to do the same, so on the same boat.

Best Regards,

Rahul Malani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devisha,

I have tried all the mentioned steps here, and finally I'm able to download all the required ,csv files, however the .hdbti file is not downloading.

Assigned the SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_MODELER, SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_RUNTIME,

SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_TRANSPORT roles, still it didn't work.

Assigned object privileges - sap.hba.r.sb.transp.db:: TRANSP_CHECK(SAP_HBA) and sap.hba.r.sb.transp.db:: TRANSP_LOG(SAP_HBA), stil didn't work.

Could you please put some light on how you did it at your side. It would be very kind, if you can give us the steps for how to download the required .csv files and .hdbti file. 

Regards,

Kamal

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

i have followed the steps and assigned the correct roles and object package access.

1. The CSV files download successfully
  2. No *.HDBTI is downloading ???

I am not to sure why. Has anyone got any ideas.

Thank you

David

0 Kudos

I have resolved this issue by providing the object privileges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vasu,

Kindly let me know if you were able to complete the transport process successfully.

I am trying to do the same and so the questions.

Best Regards,

Rahul Malani

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Whats the problem that you are facing?

One  pre requisite that is not mentioned anywhere is that, for migrating your KPIs you will need to create duplicates of your original KPIs and move the duplicated ones to your target system and not the original KPIs.

Thanks,

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vasu,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes we have been creating the duplicates only and would be transporting them only.

SAP has given the Smart Business Download tool for downloading the KPI artifacts(.CSV & .HDBTI) and am sure that would go fine.

My problem is after that, when we have to upload these .CSV and .HDBTI files to package in HANA and transport the package. Since, I am not well versed with the HANA transports, can you please guide on this step. How can we upload the .CSV and .HDBTI files to the package and transport them. Is it necessary to use WebIDE or there is an alternative way to upload the .CSV and .HDBTI files to the HANA Package???

Best Regards,

Rahul Malani

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I keep getting the below screen when I click on Download the hdbti and csv files. I cannot find any files in my downloads folder. Can you please assist?

Also, I am able to launch this tool but I do not have the hana content sap.hba.r.sb.transp but I have the roles SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_MODELER,SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_RUNTIME, SAP_SMART_BUSINESS_TRANSPORT

0 Kudos

A corection, I have the HANA package HCO_HBA_R_SB_TP. But the download issue persists.

0 Kudos

Browser console error

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Muralidharan Surendranfor the solution. I have marked the correct solutions.

Regards,

-Ben-