cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QI integration using EWM 9.2 and QM in ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I am integrating quality inspection process using EWM 9.2 and QM in ERP and I have a concern in case of partial acceptance when the usage decision is taken in ECC.

First of all, the inspection document after good receipt (Inspection Object Type 4) is successfully created in EWM and replicated as an inspection lot in ECC. Stock type is under Quality Inspection - QI.

Then 3 decisions are possible:

- Full acceptance: While doing a full acceptance in the inspection lot in ECC, the stock type is successfully changed from QI to Unrestricted-Use in EWM. The follow-up action in EWM is correctly handled.

- Full rejection: In case of full rejection in the inspection lot in ECC, the stock type is successfully changed from QI to Scrap as customized. The follow-up action in EWM is correctly handled.

- Partial acceptance: Unfortunately, a partial acceptance done in the inspection lot in ECC works the same way as a full acceptance even if a defective quantity has been specified in ECC. A partial acceptance remains possible in EWM through the QI workcenter but what about doing it directly from the inspection lot in ECC.

As the new QM-EWM integration (as of 9.1) is considering the stock (article+characteristic+qty), I think a partial acceptance should be handled correctly in EWM and so should trigger different follow-up action or decision on the EWM QI workcenter.

Do you have any experience, input, feedback on this matter ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

The same question!Is any answer?

BR

Miriam Zhao