cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Center Entries not getting populated in CDHDR & CDPOS tables when submitted through NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please guide to let know why Cost Center Entries not getting populated in CDHDR & CDPOS tables when submitted through NWBC by submitting change request. When we are creating cost center manually in system cost center entries are getting populated in change document tables.

Requirement is once change document values are updated in CDHDR & CDPOS tables for cost center, we need to push cost center idoc from MDG to ECC system using change pointers. I know we have DRFOUT concept to move data from MDG to ECC system, but we have some issues due to which DRFOUT is giving error & we need to work on alternate solution.

Appreciate your support & thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Kartikey Rawat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you are talking about data that has already been activated in MDG; correct?

My first recommendation will be to figure out what is wrong with DRFOUT and fix it instead of trying to avoid the problem.

MDG-F stores active data in the MDG space and not in the ECC tables (hence no CDHDR). If you want CDHDR to be updated, you need to replicate data from the MDG active area to the ECC area (of the same box) before you send the data out to the target system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Thanks for quick response, Yes the data is already active in MDG, but for GL Account change document tables are getting updated in MDG system where as for cost center it's not happening.

DFTOUT will work after we add custom field in data model which is mandatory in ECC, which we don't want to do due to some reasons.

Thanks,

Kartikey

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, see my second comment above. You need to replicate to the ECC tables in the MDG box first to get your CDHDR records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karikey

Are you able see cost center created in MDG into ECC tables like CSKS? Is your replication model is active? Abdullah says it correctly first fix out DRFOUT in DRFIMG, activate data replication models it automatically fix your issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Setup the self system replication config in DRFIMG to replicate the data in ECC of the same MDG system by assigning the same system RFC.

-Kaustubh