cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailing Export Accompanying Document for Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We're facing issues where we want to automatically email the incoming Export Accompanying Document received from German customs.

When we've submitted a German Export declaration, we will receive the Export Accompanying Document from the German customs along with 2 inbound messages; the Status Declaration for Export and the Release for Export.

I created a custom PPF action with following method call; /SAPSLL/MAIL_CD_CUS_CU_EX_ESAD.

Via this method we will mail the incoming EAD.

The issue I'm facing is that we want to do this automatically. Thus I want to assign the PPF action to the incoming Release for Export message. The responsibility for this message is of type "Passive". This means that the message is received from an external partner (Seeburger), through the converter system. I'm not able to attach a PPF action method to a Passive message.

Is there an OSS note which allows me to attach a PPF action method to a passive message?

Any other ideas how to tackle this are welcome as well.

Looking forward hearing from you!

Max

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

I don't think you can do it.   Surely the best approach would be to create a corresponding active message which is triggered by the transfer to the next Activity in the Sequence.   You could set up the execution to be automatic and immediate,  so that the email is sent without any user action.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your quick response.

This was also the approach I was thinking of.

We are now triggering the mailing message when the next Activity in the sequence is reached.

One additional question;

We want to change the email subject + email content. This can be done via following badi?

• /SAPSLL/BADI_CDOC_CUS_COM.

Kr, Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Is it correct that I can change the email subject + content via following badi while using method call /SAPSLL/MAIL_CD_CUS_CU_EX_ESAD?

• badi; /SAPSLL/BADI_CDOC_CUS_COM.

Kr, Max

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Max,

go to customizing:

Customs Management->Business Add-Ins for Customs Management -> BAdI: Notification of Users After Receipt Message in Documents. Click on the "little sheet IMG activity documentation"

Here you find the relevant informations.

Regards,

Thomas

Answers (0)