Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parallel processing for batch risk analysis

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

GRC 10.1 sp 10

i have configured as per note 1584623 - Parallel processing configuration in SoD batch risk analysis,

with No. of tasks as 3 and Jobs per WA as blank in IMG>..>Distribute jobs for parallel processing.

i have rdisp/wp_no_btc as 3, and the same in IMG->..>Define Connectors(for the connector).

i have scheduled Background RA for the above connector.

But still i find only 1 process running. Could you suggest on this

regards

Plaban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Plaban,

are you aware that the risk analysis job triggers other / following jobs? In SM37 search for job name *SOD* and you will be able to see them.

Initial job that triggers the risk analysis:

SOD jobs:

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AB,

I initially searched in option ' Monitor Batch Risk Analysis', as per the note. But there was only 1 entry for a RA run. Hence, i posted.

In SM37, i observed that there are simultaneous runs of the job, as below.But this works for 1 connector , and not for the other, although i have maintained same vales for both the connectors in 'Define connectors', and in 'Distribute jobs for parallel processing'.

GRAC_SOD  2145001511101

GRAC_SOD  2145001511101#00001

GRAC_SOD  2145001511101#00002

GRAC_SOD  2145001511101#00003

Regards

Plaban

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

what do you mean by one connector? Do you have two or more application server where you want to split the jobs to be run? Or do you mean the risk analysis for one connector? Don't get the question.

Regards,

Alessandro

Answers (0)