cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristics Values (AUSP) are not Transferring to APO.

keyur_pawar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We are transferring Material master data from ECC to APO system through CIF.

Here characteristics values (AUSP) are not transferring in APO system. AUSP table is empty here.

Rest of the material master data is receiving correctly in APO only AUSP data is missing.

Kindly help me & suggest me the solution.

Regards,

Keyur Pawar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pawar

Check In  customizing organizational area “A” is assigned to class types 300 (Variant), 400 (CDP) and 230 (Batch). For all classes and characteristics that are relevant for APO planning, organizational area will be marked as “A”. Further this is used as a filter in integration model for class and characteristics for transferring the same to APO.

Regards

Virender

keyur_pawar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you friends for quick response.

Here I have already activated the Integration Model for classes and characteristics from ECC to APO

and also classes and characteristics are transferred via IM.

Org area customization was already done but classification is not updated in Master data.

Please help me to figure out this issue.

Regards,

Keyur Pawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawar

Check whether your charcterstics are updated in table TCL_ATINN_IDENT in APO . And also check the queues in ECC and APO . and check for logs . Try to do initial transfer for classes and charcterstics  in ECC  .

Regards

Virender

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keyur,

Have you activated the Integration Model for classes and characteristics from ECC to APO? CT04 characteristics and its values gets transferred by Integration Model for Classes and Characteristics and not via Material master.

Please try doing that. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Alok