cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYCLO Configpanel Not Opening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, I am facing this problem when connecting to config panel from my laptop through a public network.

This page can’t be displayed

Make sure the web address http://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX: 8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/syclo/core_config_efi?sap-client=001 is correct.

•Look for the page with your search engine.

•Refresh the page in a few minutes. Tried updating host file with SAP ip and this domain name from URL, but still this is not resolved.

Can you please help with tips and settings to get rid of this error as i am not able to access config panel.

Thanks.

Madhur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Madhur,

Please let us know your answer to Chandra's question above so we may know the next action or what else we can contribute to the community.

You may also check if you have authorization to access it.  Please see: KBA # 2201620 - /Syclo/ConfigPanel authorization failed.

Best Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark Pe / Chandra

Thanks for the Reply.

Please find my response.

1. Service are activated in SICF

2. For Step 2, Can you please tell us how to verify proxy setup and redirecting the traffic

3.  We are not able to open config panel at all so there is no security profile being setup.

4. We have full authorization to access syclo Config panel.

Our SAP is on Linux box on a client location and hence we will not be able to test locally.

Kindly let us know if there is anything we can test and make it working.

Same happening with Gateway services, We are not able to execute them on browser but gateway services works fine on Gateway client.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Madhur

former_member194451
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhur,

In your SAP system, did you Activate BC set for your Agentry application?

Regards,

Chung

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chung,

BC Sets are activated but still when i try and open Config panel.

It says Page cannot be displayed.

Thanks.

Madhur

0 Kudos

Step1

During the installation a service must be activated via SICF

default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/Syclo (1.3.4 of SAP AddOn installation guide)

Please make sure the service is active.

Step2

If the service is active and you still cannot access the URL then you must check that there is not proxy setup and redirecting the traffic

Step3

Please check if someone previously configured security role in config panel. If so please make sure you have appropriate authorization (1.4.4 of SAP AddOn installation guide).

thanks,

Chandra

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Madhur,

First, have you tried accessing from an internal network?

Since you say you are connecting from a public network I would suspect there may be a firewall blocking access to that website from the internet.  I would start with confirming it is up internally and then work with the network team to confirm access from external.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bill,

Thanks for the Response.

Our SAP is on Linux box on a client location and hence we will not be able to test locally.

Is there anything we can check on network side to test this as we are able to connect Syclo URL and able to get '' I am here ".

Only issue we are facing is we are not able to open Syclo Config Panel / Admin Panel.

Thanks,

Madhur Kanungo

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I would setup a webex type session with the customer and see if you can remote control the session to login using the same credentials and see if it launches from the internal network.

If that works then you can work with their network folks to enable the external access you need or perhaps they can provide a vpn connection when you need to access the config panel.

If it doesn't launch internally you will need to have their SAP team figure out why it is not launching.

--Bill

0 Kudos

Hi Madhur,

Can you try accessing config panel from "SPRO" -> agetry framework -> and execute any link which will take you to the config panel?

Please access form above and see if you have same error.

Can you check if the syclo web service is enabled in SICF ?

-shanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanti,

The error is still the same : Page cannot be displayed.

Yes Services are Activated in SICF.

Also when i try to open the link using Syclo T-code or through SPRO : it goes to this link "sap/public/myssocntl?sap-client=001" instead on syclo sicf link.

Please note we dont have SSO configuration but still it open this page. Any idea how do i deactivate this.

thanks,

Madhur