cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple level BoM with Dummy components and backflush via MFBF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a few questions regarding to a 3level BoM with Dummy components inside.

There is a 3 level BOM – But only for the top level is a routing existing. The second level is marked as Dummy and the third level is not inhouse produced.

Is it possible to backflush a multiple Level BOM with transaction MFBF?

And is it possible that only inhouse level components will be backflushed from ME to ECC?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marco,

In ME there is a Material level flag which tells weather component is reported to ERP on assembly or not called 'Backflush in ERP'. It is located on Material maintenance on Build tab. This flag is checked when Collaboration directive DA plugin has parameter 'components' equal to onlyNonBackflushed or noneIfBackflushed. More details you can find in the following help topic

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_me150/helpdata/en/09/d48edffd7346788ea3c608cf4d3409/content.htm

ME 'Backflush in ERP' flag is mapped from flag Backflush located on MRP2 in MM01  transaction.

Thank you,

Evgeniy Ulitin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Marco

ME will confirm any components back to ECC that are directly consumed on the current SFC (and not inside a subassembly of the SFC as would be done during manufacture of the subassembly in ME).

Only those components which are defined as not backflushed in ERP (i.e. the "Backflush in ERP" flag is NOT set in Material Maintenance) will be confirmed.  Bear in mind Evgeniy's point about the configuration of the collaboration also, with regard to sending onlyNonBackflushed or noneIfBackflushed.

Stuart