Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCS package SAPK-100AGINMRSS does not match the current software comp. vector

matthias_bruning
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello together,

we want to implement SAP MRS 10 on our SAP ERP6.07 System. We have not installed DBM Add-on but we will get this message.

How can we fix this?

BR Matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matthias,

You need to install MRSS_NW add-on before installing MRSS add-on.

Please check Note 2163862 (MRSS_NW V1000: addon installation and upgrade)for details of installation.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Anita

alichtenau
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Anita is correct. MRSS_NW V1000 has to be installed. The installation package is "SAPK-100AGINMRSSNW". Do not forget to download the ACP "MRSS_NW===V1000", too.

Best regards,
Andreas

matthias_bruning
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

one more short question. I have installed both components without an error but i cannot find any customizing Transactions in SPRO for MRS. What is missing??

BR Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matthias,

You should be able to see 'SAP Multiresource Scheduling' under 'Cross-Application Components' in SPRO.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Anita

matthias_bruning
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Anita,

thats not the case. I'm also not able to start directley /MRSS/IMG. When i go to s_img_extension and enter SAP Multiresource Scheduling i get all the IMG Nodes. From there i can work but when i go to spro i cannot find the entries.... I don't know why.

BR matthias

matthias_bruning
Explorer
0 Kudos

also no menue for the user in SAP MENUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matthias,

When I said SPRO, I meant 'SAP Reference IMG' tab only. Where else in SPRO would you be able to view the 'SAP Multiresource Scheduling' node?

Regarding transaction /MRSS/IMG, you need to use /n/MRSS/IMG instead.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matthias,

If you want to view in User Menu, you need to first assign a role to the user with transactions related to MRS. Then you would be able to view it.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Anitaa

Answers (0)