cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOP Deletes Records in /SAPAPO/SDFIELD table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing one issue.  I had added one record in /sapapo/sdfield table for Full Delivery tick.  This will get added at the time of creating Sales Order or change in Sales Order if user press the Full Delievery button.  I am using this Data for BOP as per the business requirement. Till Sales Order its working fine.  The problem comes when i run BOP, as it update the results what i find is this Full Delivery records has been deleted.  Need to know if i missed some settings.  I also followed the SAP Note no. 385039.

Kindly advice at the earliest.  Your help will be hight appreciated.

Regards

AJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello AJ,

When you run the BOP, system triggers the Queue to R/3 and after updating the Sales order there will be another queue that comes back to gATP system. So, when you changed the sales order perhaps the flag is being resetted and thus it gets deleted from the above mentioned table. Please stop the CIF queue in APO Inbound after your BOP run to see what info is carried back to gATP.

Also, another important point to be noted is - whenever you store some data in the said DB table, ensure to enhance the //KOMGO structure to make it consistent with SAP's processing.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Badu Kilari

Thanx for the help.  Did the changes and  now i am able to find the entry.

Regards

AJ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

AJ,

Not really sure why you are creating a new record here.  SAP will automatically update /SAPAPO/SD_DOC-RESMOD to keep track of the confirmation info.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49

We have a requirement that when user click on the Full delivery button on the APO Screen at the time of creating Sales Order, then system should consider the last MAD date as a requirement date and do the backward consumption. To meet this requirment we did the development and facing the issue.

Thanx for the help.