cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how i can hide the section of slice in donut chart

0 Kudos

Hi, could you help me to this... I have a donut chart, but when i select the slice on the title appear number of section("/6"),  how I can hide this?

the titles not contain this number of section

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

When using Lumira Desktop to create a Donut Chart and you highlight a slice in the Compose room, it will automatically show the title of the slice followed by a "/" and then the number of slices which made up the rest of the donut. So the value "6" represents the "other" slices.

You can remove this by going into the Visualization Properties in the Compose room on the right hand side, selecting "Slice" from the drop down menu and then removing the "Show Name" checkmark.

Use the Text import on the left hand side to layer your own title/messaging.

regards,

K

0 Kudos

i see the Examples of Lumira in "Design Contest Results"

in this donut chart hide the "values" on the title with "/"

Verakso
Participant
0 Kudos

This is because this demo was made before the bug was introduced....

If you try to reproduce the same donut again, you will see that the /n is appended.

Besides I think that example is misleading in many ways, besides the fact you can not make the exact same visual in later versions, there is also this

Here the vector images has two or more colors, something you can not do with in Lumira, at least I have not figured it out. The workaround I know is to do this in you graphical tool like Adobe Illustrator, but that is not common for everyone.

So basically we are shown a lot of things you can do in Lumira, but just not out of the box.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Verakso
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

It is a bug, accordingly to support.lumira@sap.com it was introduced some builds ago.

I stumbled on the same problem in

and the workaround i got was the same as suggest.

Unfortunately this bug is still around in the new release 1.30.0 build 109

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using a Lumira Extension?  If not, please share a screen shot of the Visualize room properties, as I can't replicate your issue with Lumira 1.28.5 Desktop:

0 Kudos

Thank you Tammy , I am using a standard donut chart, but this design is in Compose, in Visualice is similar to yours

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for the information; in compose, my donut chart defaults to this:

What are you trying to hide/accomplish?

0 Kudos

In the picture shows Help Desk/6, I need that appear only the Departament HelpDesk without /6 that is the number of section, you need give to double clic to chart and the visualization option appear it

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Antonio - is the /6 coming from your data? 

0 Kudos

No "/6" is the number of section of Donut Chart, Lumira has added automaticaly this

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK I can replicate your issue but I don't see a way to hide that section - would you please create an Idea for this on Idea Place, link back and I will vote for it:

Idea Place:

SAP Lumira: Home