Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeat the last delta extraction in data service

kalidindiravi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have setup an SLT configuration using "ODP replication scenario". We are using data services as a subscriber for this SLT configuration. We have enabled few tables for replication using data services jobs. We have a problem with the data quality on the target and would like to repeat the delta records in ODQ again through data services jobs.

I believe we can repeat delta in DS jobs which use ODP object as source using the "Extract from datetime" option.

Can you please confirm if this the correct approach. If what is the format of the datetime i should use and also how does it relate to the delta records in ODQMON.

Regards,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chandan_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Kindly use yyyymmdd format .

ODQMON is used to maintain the delta queue for BODS. So they are all same.

kalidindiravi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

I created a datetime variable in DS and populated it with sysdate()-1. Then used the variable in the ODP "Extract from datetime".

No data changes have occurred on the corresponding table for the last two days. I ran job and it brought across 0 records.

Then i carried out a change on the table and ran the job. The job extracted 1 records.

I ran the job again with the assumption that i will get the change again, however no record has been extracted on the third run.

Can you please tell me if i missed any step. If not why am i not able to pull the same record again.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Ravi.