cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing Material HU Weight SNC RASN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone help me find out where the HU packing materials are stored in SPP SNC and how the weight is maintained? The issue my users are facing is the weight for our custom packing material is in LB but we want to have this in KG, I am thinking this could be stored on the packing material specifications but not sure.

Any help is appreciated!

- Matt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matthew,

This is related to HU Product's UOM conversation.

Did you finish applying the HU details in SNC? This can be done by activating via automatic packaging or manual enterance.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_snc700_ehp02/helpdata/en/48/4bcc53ea4a214be10000000a174cb4/content.htm?f...

In summary of this help, you can create your HU material's in ECC and CIF to SNC via standard integration process. After that execute packaging for that ASN in SNC and then you should see the relevant UOM information.

Regards,

Selim Batur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

Thanks for your reply first of all. I have the right packing material in SNC this has all been setup in a previous implementation so I am working backwards to find out the setup. I need to find in ECC where is the packing material defined? I did find some packaging information in ECC under Logistics Execution\shipping\packing\Define Packaging Material Types but I do not even see the types we have in SNC. Well let me rephrase, I see the types like pallet, formboard, box, etc but I do not see the HU types we have in SNC like packing material Z35 in our customer HU drop down in SNC.

Do you know is this weight that is displayed in SNC on the HU type configuration? Or is this all part based?

Thanks!

- Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Just look at Product Master in SNC for the Material you CIF from ECC, whether Pkg Data is maintained.

regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Sorry for this late response but I have maintained the material master and updated but for some reason in SNC it is still showing in LB and not KG. I have verified in SPP the packing material is showing KG in   /sapapo/mat1 .

Do you know is there some kind of buffering? I would think at this point it should show up correctly.

Thanks!

- Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out the issue on this .. I did change the product master weight to be in KG instead of LB but the SNC HU screen was still showing in LB. Within SPP TCODE /sapapo/mat1 global data, tab of pkg data under capacities there is a max weight which was still in LB. Once I changed this to KG the value was updated in SNC and was doing the correct converison for LB to KG as our products are stored in LB.

Hope this helps anybody else!

- Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out the issue on this .. I did change the product master weight to be in KG instead of LB but the SNC HU screen was still showing in LB. Within SPP TCODE /sapapo/mat1 global data, tab of pkg data under capacities there is a max weight which was still in LB. Once I changed this to KG the value was updated in SNC and was doing the correct converison for LB to KG as our products are stored in LB.

Hope this helps anybody else!

- Matt

Answers (0)