cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial master data transfer not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is very odd and I have not seen another post for the same issue.

I have just started configuring GTS 11.0. For some reason the basis guys couldn't get the upgrade to work through solution manager so I am starting from scratch (although I don't think that is the issue)

Anyway I have made the basic settings involved and on Thursday 11/5/2015 I was able to initially transfer a handful of materials, customers and vendors.

Today 11/9/2015 when I try to transfer additional ones I am getting the pop-up that they have transferred successfully via the plug in but there is nothing in the logs in GTS or in the ECC sandbox.

We tried resetting both servers but I still get the same message that the transfer was successful but they aren't transferring.

Has anyone run into a similar problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

The positive response from the transfer program is unfortunately unreliable, and actually only indicates an absence of error reports from the GTS system.  Equally unfortunately, the GTS program does not always write a log.

You should check for entries in SM58, and also for short dumps in GTS.  If you find neither, then debugging is probably the only way to analyse.

Regards,

Dave