cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas 3.0 - Copy data from table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello good afternoon I am trying to copy a value (customer number from VCUST) in a table by selecting it and pressing the button to take that value to another screen as was in version 2.0 but the code is not well someone can lend me a hand?

This script in version 2.0 works perfectly me

But when migrating screen have this code does not work me,

It gives me error, I navigate to the next screen but does not hit me the selected value in the table

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

hi diego,

could you put a debugger below line 26 and find out whether you are able to see the content in "value" or not?

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Img/Debugging+options+in+SAP+Screen+Personas+3.0

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

undefined...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Carifaine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please make sure your syntax is correct everywhere. Please take a look at line 18, there is a bracket missing for opening the if block i think. Maybe that causes a problem when interpreting the script and your commands are not executed. Had this issue several times, the engine is quite restrictive with this.

@Edit: Though it's just one line this could cause a problem. Just to make sure it's really a malfunction in the script and not a syntax error that does not get checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the error, I have to replace this:
value = table[0][parseInt(row)+1]
For this:
value = table[0][parseInt(selectedTable.selectedRows)+1]

Thank you very much Greetings!