cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap pi 7.31 Object with Status "In Process"

ernesto_cruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, I am working with SAP PI 7.31, and I have an object with status in process in the Integration Directory. I execute the refresh cache but the status is the same.

I attach the error capture. Some tips for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Ernesto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ernesto,

Try checking for any locks for this object in the administration tab and remove them

Cheers,

Sriram

ernesto_cruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram, thank you for your contribution. We have verified that point and continue with the problem.

Cheers

ernesto_cruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks all. The error was resolved by the basis department, we did not get details of solution.

Regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI  Cruz

can you try to change some thing in  the same object once again and try to save and activate it  .

ernesto_cruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Usha, the issue is, when I edit the object, I do normally, but when I press the save button, I get the message of error, the capture is attached in the original message. In the day yesterday the PI server was reseted, we are in an environment of PRD, and continue with the inconvenience.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try removing the object from the changelist and check.

ernesto_cruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu, thank for the tip. I searched in the changelist, and the object does not appear. Some other idea?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ernest,

Create a new changelist,Try moving this object to the new one and try.

ernesto_cruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks again for your advice. But when I want to save a change in the object in question, I get the message attached.