cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS 7.31 SP9 patch higher than 0?

0 Kudos

Hello,

This is my first post here. Me and my colleagues are experiencing issues in finding NWDS 7.31 sp09 patch lvl higher than 0000

We are using this link for downloading NWDS Download Links - Java Development - SCN Wiki

Do you have any idea how can I obtain patch higher than 0000? My colleagues told me that there was a link there before, but the page is changed and now the links are different. According to the update matrix (available here) updates for 7.3x are possible using the built in update function:

• From the menu path, choose Help -> Check for Updates.

After checking, the error is that there are no new updates. We are not using proxy and we have tested it on different networks and laptops.

Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198633
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mihail,

The link you copied is the correct one. For NWDS 731 SP9 there is no higher patch level. (For other SP levels however there is.) This is the latest and the 'supported by SAP' version.

Best Regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your answer, but it turns out that there is pach lvl higher than 0000. One of our colleagues is using it, so I have to find a way to get the installer and provide it to the rest of them. Can I just copy the folder?

Also just to mention that the automatic update (Help -> Check for Updates) brings up the latest version (7.31 SP17 PAT0000), not the latest PATxxxx for the SP that is currently installed. From the menu "Install New Software" the listed options are the same as the available from the repository via browser.

P.S. managed to bring the online updates to working state by installing the certificate to the Trusted Root folder and then by setting the S-user in the prompt.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you do the online update, there is a checkbox,if it is ticked, it only show you the latest, untick it and try.

former_member198633
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mihail,

The problem is with the download links in this case. This is the only place from where you can obtain the NWDS, so I assume your colleague could download the PAT0009 from here too.

The links will be updated in the next few days.

Best Regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

@Jun - thank you for your suggestion. In fact I have tried both of the updates - with and without the ticked checkbox. The problem is that there are no links for newer than PAT0000 published, like they were before.

Thank you, Peter. Please could you just post an update here after the links are changed?

former_member198633
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sure, I will.

Peter

former_member198633
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mihail,

Please check out the link. PAT0010 is the latest available now.

Best Regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Thank you, Peter. Downloading it now...

Answers (0)