cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with ST03 and monthly data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to see stats from previous month for all ASs, I am getting a dump TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED.

I can see the monthly stats per AS.

Is there a way to calculate the monthly stats for all AS in background as we can do for the daily before it is time.

We just double click and we can choose to do it in dialog or background.

Regards,

Adel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Is the situation persist?

Br

T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Apologies for the late reply. a lot of work.

I think you are right, it is either we use the note 1110822 to lose some data or we increase the a...

Former Member I thought about RSMEMORY but I am not very comfortable doing that in Production when there is no emergency.

Thanks for your input guys.

Regards,

Adel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you check this

Regards

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

And another post. 

I had already same issue in the past, and with this we have solved it.

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jean-Claude for your help but my issue is different.

in the link provided, the job running to collect stats are  failing with memory dump.

In my case, the data are well stored but when you want to consult the monthly stats it dumps.

We have an AS with higher value for abap heap for non dia. So, if I can trigger it on  background and not dialog mode, I should be fine.

Regards,

Adel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Please let us know more details  from the dump: funktion module, , break ponit marked : >>>>

Could you please have a look at in note: 1110822 ? -> The size of the aggregates should be decreased

BR

Tamas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tamas,

I think there is a misunderstanding. Apologies for that.

Let me clarify the issue.

There is no problem for the job to calculate the stats(i.e. SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR job)

The issue is when I want to display the monthly stats.

I am getting a dump TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED due to abap heap dia reached.

My question about calculate was misleading.

When I double click in october for example for one application server, I can see the stats. But if I try for all application servers I am reaching abap heap dia and get a dump after few minutes.

So, my question is " Is there a way to display the monthly statistic for all application servesr by retrieving the data in background mode (where abap heap non dia is much higher on a dedicated server)?

I hope I have clarified the issue.

Regards,

Adel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adel,

As far as I am aware it's not possible to execute the aggregation in background.

You could temporarily adjust the DIA em+heap allocation by running report RSMEMORY and then adjust it back after you have finished.

KR,

Amerjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

The workload statistics collector terminates with a runtime error (for example, because of a memory shortage). Individual aggregates exceed the maximum size of 2 GB.

Notes: #369726 - TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED

#1653121 - TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED in SWNC_GET_WORKLOAD_STATISTIC

Could you please attach the full dump text?

Kind regards,

Tamas Istenes SAP Support Engineer

SAP Product Support, Global Service and Support

==========================================================

Note: #1274210 - Display role for support tasks BC-CCM-MON*

If you or your company run SAP NetWeaver-based Upgrades, enroll in the OpenSAP course “SAP NetWeaver Upgrades in a Nutshell”: https://open.sap.com/courses/upnw1 and learn from planning to reducing downtime and troubleshooting issues.

Please visit : SAP CCMS(Computing Center Management System) Wiki Space:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/OAQvG

==========================================================