Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which function module called CIF material transfer

former_member321825
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to transfer material data from SAP ECC to SAP APO through CFM1.

How to find which function modules are called using data  transfer > I need to put external breakpoint in SAP APO end so that during transfer I come to know that particular function module is called

IS there any standard function module which is called for all CIF data transfer  or if not please help me which FM is called for Material transfer .

please explain me the steps .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rachel,

Read these two articles:

The first article explains how you can debug the CIF (for example, you can transfer one materials from ECC to APO and debug the queue once it is in APO).

The second article could be useful in case what you want to do is automate the content of some fields in APO.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

former_member321825
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thank you so much for sharing the information.

I tried the steps mentioned but in step 13, 14  ....I am not getting queue in SMQ2. I tried many times but still I am not getting any queue in SMQ2 hence i couldnt continue with further steps.

How do I debug now ??

which function module is called, please advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rachel,

SMQ2 only will have data if you are using inbound queues.  Are you?

Checklist for Setting Up the System Infrastructure - Integration via Core Interface (CIF) - SAP Libr...

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member321825
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I had followed steps from below link.

I had deregistered the queue mentioned in step2 (SMQR, APO System). hence i assume there was

inbound queue.

Is threre anything else I need to perform . Kindly suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rachel,

Is this an existing working interface, or is this a new implementation?  If new, you generally should establish connectivity and successful data replication BEFORE you attempt to debug.  In the example given in the debug link, you would first want to assure yourself that you could successfully CIF a material master from ECC to APO. 

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member321825
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is an existing interface & I was able to transfer data successfully from ECC TO APO.

I  changed the planned delivery time. in MM02 I checked the same in APO . data is updated at apo end.

But i want to check which code is called during CIF data transfer so that i can put the breakpoint and check external breakpoint 

former_member321825
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I see that in ECC system in SMQR trxn there is no queue with CF* but the same is available at APO end

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please update ourdated links, thank you, Clemens

Answers (0)