cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LUMIRA scheduling a refresh of data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello @all,

I´m searching for a way to schedule the refresh for my storyboard with LUMIRA Desktop every 30 minutes. I tried the LUMIRA Agent with LUMIRA CLOUD, but the time shortest way to schedule is 1 day.

I read in the roadmap, that LUMIRA Server For Teams can do that in the future? Does anybody know when I can to it with LUMIRA server For Teams?

Perhaps someone has another way to schedule?

Best regards

Ilona

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in addition, in this communication I have also seen something about the scheduling. Perhaps someone has information about the release?

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ilona - I don't see it listed on the most current roadmap for Lumira https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000212382013E.pdf

There is an Idea for this at Idea Place - I recommend voting for it <Lumira server for Team> Scheduling and Publishing in Lumira Edge : View Idea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Tammy - I´ve already voted the Idea on the Idea Place :-). Does anybody know a workaround?

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not me and I'd be dubious that anyone does... Just don't see how that would be done with the current product.

- Ludek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Would you be able to point me to where on the road map this feature is being discussed please?

I looked at Lumira 1.29 (should be released late November / early December), but don't see a feature like it there.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a short topic in a presentation of a sap colleague, no official roadmap.

Perhaps someone has more information about that or can tell me another way to schedule storyboards?

Regards

Ilona