cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context Object Not Found In The ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I want to execute the SAP Exchange Infrastructure demo examples on the basis of SAP XI 3.0.

Doing by flow the configuration guide all it seems ok, but went to add the routing conditions to the receiver determination during configuring the business scenario, i cannot see the context object AirlineID which has designed in IR in the dropdown list box.

Can some body tell me why and how to get it?

Regards

Terry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jai,

When we clicked in the input field in the Condition column and call the input help, the fllow message pop: Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system.

We have checked that the message interface exist in software component version of SAP BASIS 6.40 .In the technical system for this business system installed the software components, We can find SAP BASIS 6.40.

Regards

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly. My last reply has a solution to this.

In SLD, go to System landscape and open Technical systems. Here choose your business service involved in the scenario and there will be a tab called "Installed Products". Here you have to add the SWCV SAP BASIS.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jai,

You are right! Its done.

Thank you very much!

Regards

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jai,

Thank you for your replay. I have checked that the context object is in our outbound interface and it is activated.

BTW, these demo examples are part of sap xi, the objects in IR are complete when xi is installed.

The gui url :

<https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/07d0bd90-0201-0010-e282-d56ca6dcb121>

any ideas?

Regards

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terry,

One more check. In receiver determination check if you are able to get the source structure in the condition editor. If you are unable to get this, then you need to associate the SWCV SAP BASIS with your Bussiness Service in SLD. In technical systems you can create this association.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terry,

Make sure you have assigned the context object to your outbound interface and the context object is activated. You will get this.

Regards,

Jai Shanakr