cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDPAR/EDSDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.....

Can any one give information on EDPAR and EDSDC tables...

If you have any kind of material regarding EDPAR/EDSDC plz mail it my id rchimmili@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ya i have some docs which I have written for my refernece..I have to search in my system

Ill surely reply to you after i get that

<b>And please do reward points </b>so that the Co-SDN-ers can also get the motivation to help you on the way..

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

EDPAR and EDSDC tables.

In this question, I think you confuse things

Let me answer by explaining both of these tables.

Firstly, both EDSDC and EDPAR are used for inbound sales processing only. They are not considered by the purchasing module of SAP.

What you can do with EDPAR is map the customers external partner numbers (their plants/ship to addresses) to your own internal customer numbers in KNA1. Thus if the customer calls its delivery address ABC, and you have a customer record for this ship to address of 123, then you can put the mapping in EDPAR. This will be translated by the IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS FM when the IDoc (Intermediate documents) enters your system. This prevents you having to "hard code" customer number mappings in your EDI translation software.

With EDSDC, however, you are simply automatically allocating a sales area (ofcourse sales area is the combination of the three sales organisations, distribution channels, divisions) to an incoming sales order from a customer. You enter the internal SAP customer number, and the vendor number (the number by which the customer identifies your company) and then specify the sales area and the document type against which the sales order will be created. Also keep in mind that this is processed in the FM IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS.

Please feel free to ask any more clarifications

<b>

**PLEASE REWARD POINTS IF THIS IS USEFUL**</b>

Regards

Ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil ....

Thanks for ur reply.....

Actually do you have any document on these things ...... i want to know them in depth.....

Thanks.....