cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy RFC is not working properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We are using Solution manager 7.1 SP 10 ChaRM 1.5.

I have created one RFC in that RFC one AC & NC created ,then i want to copy that RFC for a new RFC,but after copy RFC in scope section"Change document & ID "is missing.

I think the copy process is not properly working,Kindly help me

Regards,

Abhinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinash

Nops its fine only.

First insert the scope prior to approval , (enter the normal change or urgent change with appropriate component) and then approve, it will work.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Thanks for wonderful advice

but i have a doubt first after copy the RFC,the document type and id is missing how can i solved this and another thing is that when i was click on admin change id  i am not able to login in CD.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinash

Copy means you are coping from the existing RFC, by default it will be in created status right.

Business user will add the scope after validation and then release for approval.

For any change you have to change it to "Being implemented phase".

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishav ,

So after copy the RFC change document and id also copy but here it is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rshav,

Do you have any documents related to RFC copy ,exactly which section is copy after the RFC copy and which one is not.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinash

I don't think so, Please let me know if there any customizations exists in your landscape previously.

It will be interesting to know that.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

From where we can find the customization setting.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinash

By default CD numbers will not be copied into your new RFC from previous one that can bring the inconsistencies.

Copy controls you can find in SPRO->Solution manager->Change request management->Transactions->Copy Controls.

I hope your doubt will clear

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rishav,

Feeling good but i am not able to open the change document it is deadlock.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinash

I guess current status of this document is "Approved", you can still change the scope then and make it as normal or urgent cd based on your requirement.

If it is any other status, try to extend the scope and add the cds.

For existing you can not modify the withdrawn documents, its default implementation from SAP and I would suggest don't modify this configuration.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rishav,

That is the helpful answer...

and please guide me  in the DE1 /040 issue also it is very urgent and share the document to how implement the new system in the landscape.

Regards,

Abhinash

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinash

Sure, Please close this thread.

Thanks

Rishav