cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manual inspection lot with partial lots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have 3 Inspection Lots from Good Receipt.

for Example:

Inspection Lot 1          Charg AAA

Inspection Lot 2          Charg BBB

Inspection Lot 3          Charg CCC

I need an inspection lot with these 3 batches as partial lots.

for Example:

Inspection Lot 999

Partial Lot 1 CHARG AAA

Partial Lot 2 CHARG BBB

Partial Lot 3 CHARG CCC

But I have no delivery, no order, no customer.

How can I solve this requirement?

Best Regards,

Ulrike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do The Bach transfer and create on inspection lot. transfer the Three beaches stock into one Bach by using 309 in MB1B

Regards,

Mahesh

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry but I did not understand it correctly. Are you using Partial lots functionality? You are having 3 different inspection lots with batches assigned to them and you want to combine all these 3 together in a single inspection lot?

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

I have 3 Inspection Lots - one for each batches.

Now I want to take the average over the 3 batches. That's why I wanted to create an inspection lot manually and assign these 3 batches.

Best Ragrds,

Ulrike

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrike, I think that may not be possible as one inspection lot can contain only one batch number. However as an alternative you can create a manual inspection lot using QA01. Assign one of the batch numbers in the batch field and mention remaining batch numbers on the short text field.

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

That does not help me. The system will calculate the average of the 3 batches automatically.

Ulrike

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrike, there is no any standard solution to this as far as my knowledge is concerned. If you want the average of inspection results for the 3 batches, you need to develop a custom report taking ABAP help.

Anand

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrike,

As others already said, there seems to be no standard way your requirement can be fixed.

I am a bit curious to know a few more points -

a) You spoke only about batches (AAA/BBB/CCC), linked to inspection lots. But you didn't spoke about the stocks linked to it or not. What is the expectation here?

b) What is the end use of such a process? What all standard upstream processes followed to come to such a situation where you are blocked like this?

Suggestion: You can create a stock relevant inspection lot (for example MvT 101). Once this lot is created, at the same time you can create/replicate 3 new manual inspection lots (inspection type 89) using enhancements (QPL10001) with batches AAA/BBB/CCC, which are linked to the previous lot. Also, please update this link in a Z table for the control lots.

Try some more enhancements for result recording for batch XYZ for 1st inspection lot, with below setup -

i) Record Results for 89 inspection lots and update it in a Z-table for the MIC linked. Record values for all the three batches and update it in the same table against all 89 inspection lots, created for the parent inspection lot. the Z-table may have below columns -

IPLOT01 (Batch XYZ, MvT 101) - IPLOT_89_01 (AAA) - MIC => 01

IPLOT01 (Batch XYZ, MvT 101) - IPLOT_89_02 (BBB) - MIC => 02

IPLOT01 (Batch XYZ, MvT 101) - IPLOT_89_03 (CCC) - MIC => 03

You may also try creating these three 89 lots without batch (or batch as TEXT field used as information)

ii) Use formula parameter for the parent inspection lot result recording, where this MIC result will be calculated as a average of the other 3 values for 89 inspection lot. But I think, this will be done only after ticking 'valuation' icon.

Record result for IPLOT01 for which MIC1 is formula managed, to calculate the value as average for MIC of 89 inspection lots (01+02+03)/3 = 2

These are high level idea you can try, but you need to test it in order to confirm if this approach is working.

Thanks,

Arijit