cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID is not picking the FILE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all i done the scenarion for XML to .TXT conversion. i did all the configuration but the file from the server folder is not picked and target is not generated please

help me solve the issue

Regards

sukumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sukumar,

Check the sender communication channel in RWB.

Component monitoring->adapter engine->communication channel monitoring

Then with the input help give the sender communication channel name and check the message ID.If it is success u will get message ID otherwise u will see error explanation.

After this by using Tcode-->SXMB_MONI u can monitor msgs in moni.

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i am getting the status as green but without the message id it gives green status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukumar,

just for check........see in ID, the source directory and filename scheme.......check whether you are putting your source file in your source dir correctly........check the file permissions of the source file......change the file permissions to 777......now see your source file will be picked by your sender file adapter or you will see an error in the comm channel monitoring for your sender file comm channel........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to change the file permission?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukumar,

if your xi system is unix-based, then you can change the file permissions by chmod command.........its syntax is chmod <filename> 777.........just execute this command on command prompt of your xi filesystem....... just ensure after executing this command that the file permissions of your source file is 777....Then see whether your source file is getting picked or not.......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sukumar,

>>><i>hi i am getting the status as green but without the message id it gives green status.</i>

Inactivate ur sender communciation channel and den activate again and check.If it is success u shud get msg ID or else u will get error explanation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukumar,

i know all these r simple questions but still...........

check ur file name and directory name in sender comm chanel are same as ur actual directory and file name.

if u r using FTP hv u started it?

Thanks,

Maheshwari.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check for any logs against ur communcation channel in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i checked the logs both adapter and communication channel it shows green status

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that the file has been placed int he correct folder in that case.

Check the message in MONI.

Check if the mode of the sender file adapter is Delete.

Regards

Bhavesh

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is the file path corect and check if the port is open for you

Message was edited by:

Prabhu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

file is not picked then how to view the message in moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check comm ch status in RWB and see the what message give there even if it is green.Might be content conversion give the error.

Cheers!

Samarjit

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> file is not picked then how to view the message in

> moni

If the mode is Test mode, then the file will continue to be in the source folder and only the contents will be picked and so in such cases you should see a message in MONI

Regards

Bhavesh