cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Status Symbol not visible in Systems View of HANA Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The status symbol on hana instance is not visible in SAP HANA Studio. I can see that all the services are running and green when I open the administration console and the system monitor. But, the green status symbol is not visible in the Systems View of HANA Studio. However, my development instance registered with the same hana studio have all the services running and shows the green status symbol.

Anybody has inputs? I did try to refresh the system.

Thanks in advance,

Sanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue solved on its own, by closing and opening the HANA Studio.

Regards,

Sanu

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanu,

Did you search before opening the message?

I found some similar discussions about the issue. Hope one of the helps you.

SAP HANA Studio - system state cannot be determ... | SCN

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3574357

Otherwise, share a screenshot or some logs about your problem.

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yuksel,

Thanks for the response.

In the links you shared the status of the system cannot be determined. In my case, I am able to find out that all my services are started and running. Just that the green symbol stating the system is up and all services are running is not visible.

Till yesterday, my development instances were displaying the green symbol. But, today I am not able to see the green symbol for my development instance too. But, all my systems are started and running.

I am also getting the following problem "An internal error occurred during 'Refreshing System. java.util.ConcurrentModificationException' ". I am not sure if it is anyway related to this.

I have attached the relevant screen shots for your reference.

Regards,

Sanu