SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Kind of Financial Activities on IS Retail Industry ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Hope you well,

Kindly I am SAP MM Consultant , I will going to Support Retail Company which they will implement SAP Retail Industry , So i Know that Retail Industry have multiple Components that are Suitable for Retail Specifically like IF MM SD , So i Just need to know What Kind of Financial Activities on IS Retail Industry ?,

Thanks Dear

4 REPLIES 4

andras_strobl
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would mention in first line the absence of material ledger in IS-Retail.

This is a frequently complained fact, looks like some customers are not aware of this, when implementing Retail...

Here you can find some useful info, for the case switching to Retail:
IS-Retail Overview - SAP for Retail - SCN Wiki

Good luck with Retail!

Andras

0 Kudos

Thanks Andras for your replay . But What Kind of Financial activates on Retail ?

0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Retail does not have any specific behavior strictly related to FI, it works like in MM.

Actually Retail uses also the MM BAPIs / Methods to create documents, which will have then follow-on documents in FI. The retail pricing has however some differences compared to pricing in purchasing, but this is not FI topic, so I assume you are already aware of this fact.

Best regards,
Andras

0 Kudos

Thanks Andras for your replay ,

Could you please send me your number on my email to talk to Viper or Whats up ,,, Appreciated , i have lots of Question Regarding IS Retail ,

Thanks .

Ahmed Yasser