Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverting back to Supplier UI after activation Vendor like UI BC sets

former_member203117
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is there anyway to revert back to Supplier UI after activation Vendor like UI BC sets. I have deleted the CR types and associate change requests created with the CR type associated Vendor like UI. I have activated Supplier UI BC set again to import pre-defined Change request type. Still when i click on a supplier in NWBC after a search it is considering the Vendor UI and is saying no business activity is associated with this, this is true because I have deleted all the Vendor like UI CR types.

Is there a customizing activity to get back the Supplier like UI or can I update a database table to get back the Supplier like UI.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Tushar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203117
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

These manual process, Deleting all the corresponding entries in the tables and cleaning up the MDG CR types manually.

I was able to revert back.

Regards,

Tushar.

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

you need to clean up MDG customizing manually. Kindly take a look at the switch BC set that you unpacked and any other configuration you've made regarding the vendor like UI and delete the corresponding entries from the corresponding customizing tables. You can access the relevant tables via transaction MDGIMG or SPRO.

Best regards

Michael