cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub-hu / box removal from pallet storage type

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

in one of our warehouses we want to store mixed pallets in our pallet storage type.

Removal of sub-hu:

Manually I can create an HUWT for HU 1.1, this will lead to an removal of HU1 to the pick point, from where I confirm the the removal of HU1.1.

I can also move HU1 back to the pallet storage type. (Exactly as described in the Help for the pick point)

Removal of sku A:

When creating the Prod WT for sku A for any process, the removal rule will find the stock on the pallet. In the quant tables the stock is stored based on the pallet/main HU. This will now also lead to an creation of an HUWT for the whole pallet only. From the pick point we now remove sku A, but have to choose to remove either Hu1.1 or HU1.2. This is working excellent with standard RF.

Issue:

We want to find stock on sub-HU(Box) level, as our removal rules also consider several information which we only have on sub-hu/box level (e.g fifo).

I would have expected something like the following (similar as ADHU for sub-hu):

PRWT - sku A - to final destination

HUWT - HU1 - to pick point - open

HUWT - HU1.1 - to Final destination - (B) waiting

If possible, how can the sub-hu/box directly be allocated for removal?

Thnx in advance,

Arnulf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matthias_nater
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Arnulf,

the standard removal strategy is managing the available quantities on top-HU Level (see storage type customizing: "Level of Available Qty."), but not on sub-HU Level.

If you Need to have it on sub-HU level during pick-WT-creation you can either enter it manually (as you're already figured out) or you have to use the BAdI in the stock removal strategy (RMS_DETERMINE / RMS_QUANTITY).

Best regards,

Matthias

0 Kudos

Hi!

Set HU Picking Control in St.type or WPT to:

3Only Adopt Contents (Prod. and Lower-Level HUs) into Pick-HU

BR, Alex.

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

this is already set in the Pallet ST and as far as I see, the reason why I need to choose one of the two sub-HUs which hold the requested sku A.

Unfortunately this is not the solution for my problem.

Br, Arnulf.