cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.1 - SP07 - Unable to Reset Access Request Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are currently trying to customize our access request form and have been successful in doing it for the most part. But after I have tried to update the label on the 'Add' button under the User Access tab, Please find the screen shot below.

The access request form has started exception out with the below error when opened.

ERROR: Error in EXPLANATION "EXPLANATION" of view "FPM_OIF_COMPONENT.CNR_VIEW": Properties "text" and "textDocumentName" must not be set simultaneously in an Explanation (termination: RABAX_STATE)

I'm currently trying to revert back the changes we have made to the access request form to prior version, to fix this error. I'm unable to do so, as the customizing screen opened thru SE80 is also showing the same error and not allowing me to make any changes. Is there a way I can reset the access request form to the prior version or default access request form.

Thanks

Narsimha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please provide ST22 dump

You can try by using WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_USER

Refer the solution

1994134 - Table in search screens do not contain visible columns

hope this helps you

Regards

Baithi

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the first thing you can do is to contact the ABAP team, and inform them of the changes you made, and how. Secondly, you can open SERVICE(in SICF) GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_SUBMISSION in config mode and undo the changes.

In config mode, right click on button Add, and display More field help. For the field ID, contact ABAP team, for changing the TEXT

regards

Plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

I don't think there is a Config mode that exists in SICF, correct me if I'm wrong. SICF is used only to activate the application services and maintain the services.

We use SE80 to have the access request forms customized, we use the 'Admin Mode' in this transaction to update the fields and theirs description on the access request form. I have tried to undo the changes from here, but as stated earlier the access request form when accessed from SE80 in customization mode as well throws in the same error message.

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think this is in the scope of ABAP team, to do the field level changes. Have you contacted them for doing so.

and you are correct. I do not see SICF, providing options for label changes

Regards

Plaban