Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message no V1251

former_member584310
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have been trying to create a scenario wherein I am zeroing out a sales order quantity for which the delivery is created. I have deleted the delivery and reducing the item qty to zero with a reason for rejection code but it got the below information.

All i want to know is what does the sentence "you have to adapt the item quantity" means

Diagnosis
You have rejected an item. The indicator "statistic" appears as thereason for rejection. This indicator cannot be copied into the salesdocument, as subsequent documents already exist for the sales document.

System Response
The statistics indicator is not set for the item.

Procedure
In order that your statistics and/or the condition update are updatedproperly, you have to adapt the item quantity.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there really an error or only a warning-message?

former_member584310
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Its just a warning message. Though its not causing any problem but my client wants to  understand this message.

Thanks

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This warning is generated to inform the user that statistical flag can not be set in salesdocument. Set reason code for rejection, item quantity to zero press enter and it will work fine.

former_member584310
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael,

You are right that if i enter zero and press enter it works. But I am still struggling to understand the meaning of adapt the item quantity. Here is my understanding:

SO has item qty of 10

Delivered is 10

Then I goes and makes the delivery qty to 0 (i am not deleting the delivery yet)

Goes to the SO and tries to put the reason for rejection code and the warning appears which says adapt the item qty.

Is the system trying to say that since the subsequent doc ie delivery has 0 qty in it, make the SO qty 0 as well ie adapt the qty.

Please let me know if my understanding is correct. If not then I would request you to give an example if possible.

Thanks again