cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see requests with only Business roles in GRC Search requests Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i created a GRC request that only has a business role. This Business role currently has no technical roles in it and its purely from a testing perspective. As per the defined workflow, the request is going to approvers inbox and am able to approve it from there. Also i can see its entry in the GRC MSMP Workflow Instance Monitor when i search from the request no.

However, when i launch the Access Request Search application and try searching with request no, its not available there. This seems weird because i can see the entry in GRACREQ table as well but it just doesn't appear in the Search request application.

Any ideas on this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Alessandro,

Sorry for the delayed reply was stuck with few other issues.

Please find the screenshots below for a sample GRC request 3520:

MSMP Instance Runtime Monitor

GRC Search Application:

GRACREQ:

As can be seen, i get this request in my work inbox, I am able to approve it and it provisions as well. However, i cannot seem to find this request in search application. All other grc requests appear but not this one. Please share your insights on this

Regards,

VJ

andreas_dube2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, did you find the root cause for that behavior? Merci

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please share a screenshot of your search application screen so that we can check if anything is missing.

Regards,

Alessandro