cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change measurement unit automatically sales order - Alterar unidade de medida automaticamente na ordem de venda.

0 Kudos

EN:

Hello Gurus,

I made various studies and found nothing related and like an opinion from you about, let the question.

Is there any way to define automatically in the sales order or shipping a unit of measure conversion?

Example:

Material "123" has Converters factor of 240 Units = 1 box.

In the ideal scenario would be to insert the amount of 240 units and the conversion occurs up automatically to one box in the sales order or shipment.

It is possible?

PT:

Olá pessoal,

Fiz diversas pesquisas e não encontrei nada relacionado e gostaria da opinião de vocês a respeito, vamos a pergunta.

Existe alguma forma de definirmos automáticamente na ordem de venda ou remessa  uma conversão de unidade de medida?

Exemplo:

Material "123" tem fator de converção de 240 Unidades = 1 caixa.

No cenário ideal seria a inserção do valor de 240 unidades e a conversão ocorre-se de forma automática para 1 caixa na ordem de venda ou remessa.

Isso é possível?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what would happen if user enters 241?  You would need to customize static / dynamic rounding profile to round to exact boxes...

I would say the easiest and safest approach would to enter quantities directly in boxes ...

Regards,

JM

0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with you John, was a request made to us and we wanted to have total certainty.

Regarding the customization static / dynamic, is a setting? Do you know the steps?

Thank's for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you define rounding profile in custo and then assign it to a material. Dynamic rounding profile is availble only if you use SAP Retail, as far as I know.

Settings: tcode OWD1  to create rounding profile and define threshold and rounding values, then assign rounding profile to master material, view Sales Org Data 1 and finally set up item category to allow rounding with tcode VOV7.

Regards,

JM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

ok Joan,

Thank's for your help, I imagined that we would not have this solution in SD.

This configuration don't help us for this issue, but no problem.