cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sampling Schemes

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been tasked with reviewing all our sampling tables and schemes. I have two questions :

I can see changes have been made to a sampling scheme and by who under the administration tab but is there a way to see what the changes were?

ISO2859-1 sampling uses a quality score to switch between sampling tables. We use ANSI standard are now implementing ISO and not sure how i would set up such a switching procedure on SAP and how the quality score is set up and linked to the table / scheme.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

Concerning the changes: just check the respective change logs (e.g. available when you execute QDP3, enter the scheme name and then click on the button "change logs").

Concering the switch between sampling tables you need to check dynamic modification in SAP.

Regards

MH

0 Kudos

Thanks. I don't have access to view the change logs so I have requested.

Our modification rules are set up to change on an acceptance batch basis based on the UD. Can a mod rule be set up based on a quality score? If so I take it the UD can be assigned a score based on an accept ./ reject basis?

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

The bad thing here is that these are the change logs of the table changes, this is why you need a separate authorization (SCU3 if I remember correctly).

Dynamic modification can be based on the quality level as well. Accepts/Rejects can be taken into account as well. You need to check the documenation on this.

Regards

MH

Answers (0)