Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Column Width Problem

swapnilkulkarni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In one of my VC models, the output is in Tabular Format. Output is displayed Fine but the columns are not re-sized according to the data in it. I tried all three properties of the table view like 'Auto', 'Actual Size', and 'Fit-Width'. Still at the output 'Layer' when data comes in the table all columns become of same width and the columns which contain long test data are not displayed properly and for short test ones lot of free-space remains.

Anyone had through such situation? Please help and suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

I'm facing the same problem with the data of a RFC function module. Do you have a solution meanwhile? If it's a bug when will it be fixed?

Best regards

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is an "old" issue which is not solved. I also await the solution from SAP.

Keep on waiting...

Best Regards,

Marcel

swapnilkulkarni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for reply. (I was already sure to see you first in reply list!) I also agree with you that it does not work dynamically and adjust accordingly to content. But there is one option that we can use (not for resizing dynamically) to fix the column width at design time.

Please visit this link for table column width. It works. .

Currently i think i will continue with this. and wait for dynamic one.

Also just a small reminder - your friend was going to reply for 'Translate' in VC. But i am still waiting for his reply. Could you just remind him once again please?

that thread is -

With Best Regards,

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned in the post, this only works for queries and for RFCs it doesn't work.

I'm looking forwared for a solution from the SAP.

Best Regards,

Marcel