cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO is not creating for OBD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to create Transfer order for outbound delivery .

First of all when i am trying to pick it using LT03 system is unable to determine source Bin.

It gives message as " System cannot find source storage bin "

When i am manually entering the storage bin again it gives error message as "  Storage Type does not allow negative stock "

What is the exact issue ?

Because if the is any issue in search strategy we can manully give the storage type and bin number.

But in my case it is not accepting the input values.

Please check if any one of you have come across such incident.

Regards,

Om

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Om,

I just would like to know that how much quantity your are trying to pick. as per screen shot it is 1000

and you have stock in ls24 500,

please correct me if I m wrong

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Om,

Most probably, as you say, the storage type determination is wrong, or it could be that your material is not placed where it's meant to be placed, according to it's "removal indicator" in the master data. Or that the master data is wrong!

If you have maintained the storage type and the bin manually (and the bin actually belongs to that storage type) then most probably the issue is what Jürgen L already has told you, you don't have enough stock.

Regards

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the initial screen of LT03, there is a button "Storage type search seq.". Please click on that and see what all storage types the system is trying to look into.

Secondly, next to that button , there is another icon for "Stock figures" - click there to see there is stock available that can be removed from storage. If you see the available stock there, then, you can specify the TO quantity there and click on "stock removal in background".

From the screenshots I see there is a special stock E. make sure you are picking against the correct sales order.

-Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

When i do storage type search i don't find any stock :

But when i check quant  in ls24 i can see the stock :

LT03 :

Please check and throw some light on this issue.

Regards,

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the value of Special stock in Quant it is "204122000001" whereas in your LT03 screen the value is "20412200002"  hence you are getting the error message System cannot find the bin,

The value for requirement number in LT03 should match with your Quant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Observation Manish !

But i am not getting the below points :

What could be the reason behind the inconsistency of special stock number ?

Why system is searching special stock number 20412200002 during TO creation instead

of 20412200001 which exists in quant  ?

Is there any workaround to fix this issue.

Regards,

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

special stock E - refer Order in Hand, check your preceding document (Delivery) item category setting (VOV7)

Couple of thread already exist on SCN search with term "Special stock indicator setting in item category"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have checked all tables(LQUA/LATP) but didn't found any special stock ENRIES with number 20412200002 .

Then why system is proposing this number during TO creation via LT03 ?

Why it is not proposing 20412200001 which is availble in quant for the same material ?

Special stock entries i found in LQUA table :

Can we have sam special stock number for 2 different materials ?

Regards,

Om

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you show the document flow from the sales order.

checking the change history of the sales order could also bring some light into the darkness

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Please find document flow for SO :

Regards,

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you doing standard sales process ?

former_member226308
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Special stock # 20412200002 is combination of order# and item #.

So the order/item for the delivery that you trying to create a TO must match the special # that you trying to pick.

Hope this helps~

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I done some analysis and found the below things.

Somewhere special stock is combination of #sales order and #item.

And somewhere it's has formed of # Scheduling agreement and #item.

That is why there is mismatch in quant data and system in unable to find right data during TO creation.

I mean in quant special stock is combination of Scheduling agreement and item but during TO creation system is looking for combination of SO and Item.

TO :

sales order & Delivery :

Quant has special stock SA and item :

How to handle this situation ?

Please help me to fix this.

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have a magic system, the special stock number has changed compared with the screenshots from last week.

Do you always get this phenomena that SAP confuses Scheduling agreement items with sales order items, or is this only for one document?

I am also confused how the sales order could have the same number as a schedule agreement but only with a different item number.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if your storage type does not allow negative quantities, then this means in other words that you have not enough stock.

And this again means that the characteristics of the stock, material number, plant, storage location, special stock indicator, batch number etc. have to match.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen ,

Please check error,stock and search atrategy :

LT04 :

LS24 :

Search Strategy :

Now i am getting this issue in quality with same setting it is working fine in development !

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said, the characteristics have to match, this cannot be validated for your screenshots.

You need to show the fields from your LT04 screenshot like material number, special stock number, storage unit type, plant as well in your LS24 screenshot, only then it can be validated.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if i look on the screen shared by you, you are trying to pick the special stock for requirement number
"204122000002" check the quant detail of storage bin R01-01-11 whether the requirement number is matching or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen,

Sorry that is LT03 screen.

I checked and found that during TO creation for outbound delivery system updates the special stock category E filed with its number and after that it gives the message sytem can't determine source storage bin.

Also target quantity is not updating properly.

LT03 Initial screen : Storage Bin error

LT03 : After manually entering the source data

LS24 : Stock report

Please check the above screen shot for analysis.

Regards,

Om