Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize ME2ON ALV output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there a way to add new column to the ME2ON output ? I couldn't find any exit or BADI to achieve that.

Any idea would be much apreciated.

Thanks and regards.

Thibault

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TS,

I just had a look into the code and noticed that function module 'ME_REP_START_VIA_TABLE_MANAGER' is generating the report. 

Inside this there are classes to read the output structures like ' MEREP_OUTTAB_EBAN' for basic list....etc.based on the categories. 

And for display CALL METHOD l_view->start.

I guess by enhancing related structures, So, please go through the methods and try to enhance required methods/structures. 

Regards,

Surendra Gupta.

0 Kudos

Hi Surendra and thank you for your answer.

Indeed you are right, this function module is the report key. Enhancing the structures can be done in a standard way, whereas, enhancing the methods is not possible since the called classes are local ones, and there is no enhancement spot neither customer exit or BADi call.

So I guess the only way to change the output report is either copy then program into a customer one, or modify the standard source code using a modification key. I would prefer avoiding this solution.