Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise accounting document not generated for STO billing during J1iin

former_member227596
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

A invoice has been created, during J1iin, excise entries posted not done.

I check the same in VF03.

This is in one case I am facing problem. Kindly help.

Please help me how I again post the Excise document for STO without reversing the Invoice.

regards

Vikas

6 REPLIES 6

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Billing to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all your CIN related queries here

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not enough to understand with the explanation you have posted.  Also not sure whether you have checked CIN related  Account Determination configuration settings.  In fact, this topic has been discussed many times in SCN and you can take the inputs from there which is possible if you search

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member227596
Participant
0 Kudos

My query is, I have created a invoice for STO. Invoice is generated through J1IV and J1IS, but excise duty not posted.

Can there be any possiblity to generate Excise duty accounting document without canceling the Invoice or w/o JV?

kindly help.

regards

Vikas

0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

In case of STO the standard billing document(Proforma) JEX is available. For this billing document accounting entries will not be generated. with reference to this billing document you can created the excise invoice directly through T.Code J1IIN to create the excise liability.

Then coming to your query as Mr.Lakshmipathi mention kindly first be clear about the process & the issue that your are facing. There are lot of threads regarding STO process with excise invoice.

Why your are raising the excise invoice through J1IS?

As mentioned by you in the post why you are checking the accounting entries in VF03 in STO process?

A invoice has been created, during J1iin, excise entries posted not done.

I check the same in VF03.

The process flow for STO process is PO->Delivery Doc->Billing Doc-JEX(Proforma) No accounting entries->Excise Invoice(Excise accounting entries will be generated here)->Goods receipt in the receiving plant->Post excise invoice.

Hope you are clear now.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

0 Kudos

The process flow for STO process is PO->Delivery Doc->Billing Doc-JEX(Proforma) No accounting entries->Excise Invoice(Excise accounting entries will be generated here)->Goods receipt in the receiving plant->Post excise invoice.

May i know why posting excise invoice procedure(the last two steps of your flow)???

Why a receiving plant will post excise invoices may be by a receiving plant user??

Please can you help me here in catching your point..

Phanikumar

former_member227596
Participant
0 Kudos

This is one case happened, before and after the said invoice, Excise duty is calculated and accounting document is generated.

My question is Can I re generate the accounting document for Excise duty for the said Invoice or not? If yes, then how. I donot want to post the entry through JV.

Regards

Vikas