cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Agreement in Conjuction with SOAP message not found exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a scenario based on the demo configuration scenario documentation available. The name of the scenario is 'CheckFlightSeatAvailability'

'Proxy to Web-Service'.

As per instruction I did all the changes in the Integration builder. Finally I generated the url with the 'Display WSDL' utility available in the integration builder. Now while I trying to access the url generated from the display wsdl utility, it returns either receiver agreement not found or soap exception.

I have researched a lot to find out what problem is causing this issue. Can anyone please suggest what is going wrong. Also when I add some receiver in the receiver agreement it shows error in the cache. So, for the time being I removed the receiver rule.

Just for fyi, before this scenario I was successfully able to test the file to file (with /without mapping) scenario. Nothing gone wrong.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveed,

When you use a proxy like a sender you don't need to create WSDL, that would be to SOAP to webservice scenario. Have you created the sender agreement and the sender soap receiver channel?, but i repeat, in this way you should test your scenario with WSNavigator or the external tool SOAPui. If you want to test the proxy, you should go to the sender ECC and to generate a proxy in the sproxy transaction.

Think to use a sender proxy you need to use a business component defined in the SLD that determines your sender ECC system, for example if the sender sid is DEV, the business component DEV. Also, if you share your configuration we could help you better.

Regards,

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naveed,

Adding some more points to Inaki,

For proxy to webservice scenario if your testing you can trigger a send message from Sproxy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer me or help me to follow steps so as to test proxy to webservice scenario from the sproxy transaction code.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveed,

Check this blog

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Sproxy and select test configator and test it.

More details you can get in the link share by Inaki.

Answers (0)